Time to bust some Chicken Feed Myths!
No, your backyard chickens won’t turn into cannibals if you feed them eggs.
But there’s plenty of bad advice and chicken feeding myths out there that would advise you otherwise – that’s why it’s so important to know what’s okay to feed your flock and what’s toxic.
In this episode of What The Cluck?! We look at chicken feeding myths and review the chicken feeding advice I see on the internet, and what’s fact and what’s DEFINITELY fiction.
We also delve into WHY some foods are poisonous, and why they should be avoided. Sponsored by Manna Pro, the official chicken feed of the What The Cluck?! podcast.
Brought to you by:
Learn More about Raising Chickens with the Backyard Chicken Bundle!
The Backyard Chicken Bundle is a unique ebook bundle with every resource you need to start raising a flock of healthy hens! (Total value $250)
Included in the bundle are:
- 5 individual ebooks with over 40 gorgeous full color photographs, charts, and recipes for all-natural coop cleaners, layer feeds, herbal first aid salves, and more.
- 34 page Herbal Encyclopedia to growing 30 different herbs for your hens right in your own backyard
E-books naturally complement each other so you have information at your fingertips.
- 3 downloadable checklists to save your flock from bad weather & predators, and to keep them healthy while molting.
- 1 Apple Cider Vinegar for Backyard Chickens video that shows you step-by-step how to make organic apple cider vinegar in your own kitchen.
- Information you can TRUST by a recognized backyard chicken expert featured in Reader’s Digest, Glamour, and on major news networks like ABC, CBS, & NBC. And START spending every possible minute playing with & enjoying your pets (without the worry)!
More Chicken Feeding Resources:
- 8 Ways to Save Money on Chicken Feed
- Why and How to Use Fermented Chicken Feed
- Organic Homemade Chicken Feed Recipe (that won’t break the bank!)
- 5 Edibles You Can Feed Your Chickens For Great Tasting Eggs
- Feeding Pumpkins to Your Chickens