A Cluckin’ Good Time is a Facebook Live Stream Show that I’ve developed along with my friend, Mindy Young of Farm Fit Living.
We talk about homesteading, kitchen hacks, chickens, goats, livestock, and pretty much anything that we think of. Lots of audience participation!
A Cluckin’ Good Time airs Sunday nights at 7pm EST/6pm Central. You can view the show anytime – we leave it up on the FrugalChicken Facebook page for you to enjoy!
In this week’s episode, we discuss:
- Our Thanksgiving plans (including Mindy’s recipe for simplifying pumpkin puree so it makes holiday pie making a snap)
- Why it’s important to learn from every livestock experience
- Our personal opinions on free ranging (and whether we free range our flocks)
- Our funny holiday corn stories (with stories shared by our audience!)
- My simple 2 step recipe for a homemade household cleaner using lemon and wild orange essential oils
Links we discuss:
Where to get my top essential oils for the homestead
Mindy’s new children’s book Sam The Beagle you can get for free on Amazon
I’d like to hear from you!
What was your favorite part of this episode of A Cluckin’ Good Time? Leave a comment below!
Maat van Uitert is a backyard chicken and sustainable living expert. She is also the author of Chickens: Naturally Raising A Sustainable Flock, which was a best seller in it’s Amazon category. Maat has been featured on NBC, CBS, AOL Finance, Community Chickens, the Huffington Post, Chickens magazine, Backyard Poultry, and Countryside Magazine. She lives on her farm in Southeast Missouri with her husband, two children, and about a million chickens and ducks. You can follow Maat on Facebook here and Instagram here.