WE ARE NOT ACCEPTING GUEST POSTS FROM BUSINESSES OR BUSINESSES POSING AS WRITERS AT THIS TIME. IF YOU’RE TRYING TO PROMOTE A COMPANY OR PRODUCT, OR GET A “DO FOLLOW LINK” FOR YOUR CLIENT, OR IF YOU REPRESENT ANOTHER PARTY, PLEASE DO NOT EMAIL US.
WE DO NOT ACCEPT PAYMENT FOR “DO FOLLOW” LINKS.
If you’re a blogger, professional writer, etc, please continue.
I accept guest posts from established bloggers & writers in the following areas:
- Farm Life
- Real-Food Recipes
- Canning/Food Preservation
- Alternative Energy
PLEASE DO NOT PROPOSE AN ARTICLE THAT DOES NOT FIT THESE CATEGORIES. WE WILL NOT ACCEPT IT.
This opportunity is for bloggers or other writers looking for exposure to our audience of 350,000 monthly viewers.
- Email [email protected] with your article idea. Please do not submit anything until we’ve agreed on a topic. When you contact us to suggest a guest post, please also submit 2 previously-published pieces of writing.
- Posts must be 1,500+ words, and well-written.
- You must submit 2 original photographs — one vertical for Pinterest and one horizontal. Please don’t submit stock photos unless you can link us to the source. Otherwise, we can’t accept them.
- You must submit an author bio, which will appear at the end of the article.
- DO NOT MESSAGE ME CONSTANTLY ASKING WHEN YOUR ARTICLE WILL BE PUBLISHED — I AM ONE WOMAN WITH TWO BUSINESSES AND TWO SMALL SPECIAL-NEEDS CHILDREN, AND I DO GET SICK OCCASIONALLY. I WILL PUBLISH IT WHEN IT IS SCHEDULED TO BE PUBLISHED. IF YOUR ARTICLE HAS NOT BEEN PUBLISHED IN 30 DAYS, THEN YOU CAN MESSAGE ME ONCE. IF YOU CONSTANTLY MESSAGE ME, I WILL NOT PUBLISH YOUR ARTICLE.
What you get:
- A link to your homepage and to another article on your blog
- A link to your freebie/opt in, if desired (do not submit links to your friend’s freebie in addition to your own, or links to your Facebook group. They will be deleted, and you will not be asked to submit any articles in the future — we have contributors who grow their lists and views by quite a bit after their articles went viral on Pinterest).
Who this opportunity is NOT for:
- Businesses looking to promote their products, or businesses posing as a writer to get a “do follow” link to their business site. If you wish to promote your product, please email me at [email protected], and we will take it from there.