Purchase Homestead On!: A Homesteading Resource List
HERE’S WHAT YOU GET INSIDE
Take a look at what you’ll learn and how you can start building your dream TODAY.
What you’ll find inside Homestead On!:
- National and state* resources for grants and loan opportunities
- Resources to connect with retiring farmers wanting to mentor the next generation
- Resources to find a homestead, even if you don’t have funds
- Job opportunities if you want to homestead but don’t want to purchase land
- Resources to connect with experienced organic farmers in your area
I created Homestead On! because every day I receive emails from readers who are ready to put their dreams of homesteading into action.
But they don’t know where to find land or opportunities.
Or, they’re concerned about the future.
Or, they’re looking for someone to guide them through the journey.
Does that sound like you?
I feel the pain of every email I get – I was there once too.
But there’s opportunity out there.
Let me tell you about Ron.
Ron lives down the road from me (yes, really). He’s been divorced several times and left with nothing. He’s had to pick himself up.
He doesn’t own his homestead. But he found someone willing to work out an arrangement.
Now he’s homesteading on hundreds of acres (more acres than I have!) – with his own livestock and equipment.
Although he doesn’t own his land, he’s still succesfully homesteading.
The opportunities are out there, if you look.
While I don’t have the resources to help every one who emails me (I wish I did!), I put together Homestead On!, a resource list, in the hopes that it will help you reach your homesteading dreams.
If you’re dedicated to finding a homestead, and looking for a place to get started, it will help you work towards that goal.
Homestead On! is for you if:
- You desire the quiet of a homestead but are confused where to begin
- You dream of homesteading but don’t have the funds
- You want to buy or rent a farm but can’t find the right opportunity
- You’re afraid it will be a mistake, but want to learn about homesteading
- You want to connect with retiring farmers wanting to mentor the next generation
- You’re motivated to do the work to start a homestead
Homestead On! is not for you if:
- You’re not sure homesteading is for you
- You aren’t motivated to find a homestead
- You don’t want to do the research to find homesteading opportunities
Don’t Miss Out!
*As of September 2015, the following states are included: Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Iowa, Kentucky, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Montana, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, Wisconsin.
For states not covered individually, there are still regional and national resources for you.
2015 FrugalChicken All Rights Reserved